Join the Society of Women Engineers, one of MIT's largest student groups, and take advantage of tons of resources available to members!
- Participate in more than 1 event per week such as study breaks, Meet the Professors Dinners, networking, professional development, mentorship, and more.
- Develop leadership experience on the SWE Board.
- Mentor through one of our numerous Outreach programs.
- Connect with Boston area professional and college women in engineering.
To get involved, register as a National Member. Follow the instructions and we will reimburse half of your membership and add you to the national members mailing list. We will be having our welcome event on Saturday, September 7th for new members where you can meet and learn more about MIT SWE.
For other ways to get involved:
- Check out the below for upcoming events
- Subscribe to our general mailing list at -- we tend to send information here to avoid spamming the institute.
- For more information about Outreach opportunities, email email@example.com.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.